It’s been a while since I’ve last posted on my blog & I have a feeling every one of my intros from here on out will start that way. Life gets busy, what can I say?
Winter break was fun! I got to reconnect with my closest friends as well as make some new ones. I’m one week into Spring semester & I’m happy with all my classes. I signed up for ADV3008: Intro to Advertising and I am beyond excited for it. While in class, I had the realization that this class and subject felt right to be in. It’s something I can see myself doing and that’s a nice feeling. I hope I don’t change my mind and I hope things do work out but I’m taking it day by day.
Some of my New Year resolutions include:
- Gym 5 out 7 days, let’s get it.
- Straight A’s this semester, dale.
- Apply to an internship or get involved with an organization.
- Learn to code. This will be a gateway to my life long dream of becoming a hacker.
- Spend more time practicing my graphic design skills.
- Learn more about philosophy/philosophers & read poetry.
We’re half way through the first month of 2017 and I hope it’s treating you well. I have a good feeling about this one.